It has stout, jointed, fibrous stalks that are rich in the sugar sucrose, which accumulates in the stalk internodes. The plant is two to six meters (six to twenty feet) tall. In summer, sugarcane juice is similar to nectar. It is the main drink in summer. Sugarcane has been considered as the best medicine in our indigenous medicine system "Ayurveda". Let's know about some of these benefits:
1. In sugarcane juice, vitamins A, B, C along with iron elements are also abundant in our bodies.
2. Sugarcane juice is chewing with teeth, the root of the teeth is strong. According to the rules, sugarcane juice, speeding up the bloodstream, removes the inferior winds.
3. It produces a deflection by eliminating the hind legs and results benefit in cough.
4. It helps in correcting loose moss from its consumption. L intensification of the stomach is solved, acidity is extinguished, according to the Ayurvedic vision, all kinds of reed blood-pesticides, movable factors, semen-enhancer, cough, Juices, and amounts are delicious, aliphatic, guru, urine factor in
5. The juice sucked from the teeth for health is beneficial as sugarcane should be chewed with teeth, as well as the teeth are also good and it is beneficial for the stomach. It is heavy in digesting sugarcane juice.
6. Destroys pile by drinking sugarcane juice before feeding. By consuming it in the middle of the food, it gets inert in the body. And after consuming sugarcane juice it is helpful to digest food easily.
7. To make sugarcane juice more digestible, you can drink some green leaves of mint and lemon juice mixed together.
8. Sugarcane juice is the cooling of the body in the summer. You do not have to add sugar to it. There is already plenty of sugar in it.
9. The right way to drink- Take a glass. Now you add two cubes of ice cubes, half lemon juice, some mint juice, and a pinch of black salt in the glass and then put sugarcane juice in the glass. , And mixing with the spoon, drink cold and drink.