1. First of all, wash and peel first, remove the seeds inside it and apply salt to it for 2 to 4 hours, it eliminates its bitterness.
2. After this, wash the karela with clean water and keep it to boil until it becomes soft and broiled.
3. When the bitter gourd boils, then filter it and keep it aside.
4. Keep a spoonful of ½ teaspoon mustard oil to heat it, when the oil becomes hot, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafetida and roast it, and code fenugreek seeds and mix it.
5. After roasting them, add chopped garlic, ginger and 2 onions, and then roast till they become brown.
6. Now add turmeric, coriander, red pepper, amchor (1/2 teaspoon) and salt according to taste and mix it with karela peel and seeds and let it cook for 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the gas when it cooked.
8. Now I will fill this spice and fill it with thread, so that the spice does not come out from it.
9. Heat the ½ teaspoon oil. Stir in the remaining onion, the remaining spices. Now cook the bitter gourd with thread and keep it for 15 minutes to cook.
10. If it cooked, decorate it with green coriander. Your Stuffed Bitter Gourd Recipe is ready.We can take these journeys too, it never gets worse.