1. First, cut the chicken into small pieces. Then take these pieces in a big bowl.
2. Now add 2-3 tsp of curd and salt and keep it separate for two hours.
3. Then chop the onion finely. Grind garlic and ginger and make a paste. Then peel the cloves, small cardamom and cinnamon too.
4. Now add oil in the pan. When the oil is hot, add the nutmeg, bay leaf. Now add finely chopped onions. Give it 5 to 10 minutes to cook it. When it is golden brown, add garlic, ginger paste in it and roast it. In this, add turmeric, red chilli powder, salt. Add some sugar in it, add half a teaspoon or you can also add honey in it. You can cook and mix them well. Now add the remaining curd to it. And cook for two minutes.
5. Now put the pieces of chicken kept aside in it. Leave it on low flame to cook for 20 minutes. Keep moving it in the middle. After 15 minutes, add two cups of water to it and let it cook on a low flame for 5-7 minutes. Now mix the ghee and garam masala in it.
6. Keep it on the gas for two minutes at the end.Your Chicken korma is ready, decorate it with green coriander and serve with naan or chappati.