1. First add water in a pan and when the water starts boiling add the shell pasta to it.
2. Now add salt and oil in boiling pasta, so that pasta does not stick together.
3. As long as the pasta is boiling lets make white sauce.
White Sauce Method:
1. First put 50 grams of butter in a pan.
2. When the butter starts to melted, add the flour and let it dry on a low flame.
3. When the maida (flour) is thoroughly rinsed, then add milk to it and keep it running continuously so that it does not have any cluster in it.
4. Now add salt and black pepper in it your sauce is ready.
5. Now add boiled pasta in sauce and mix it well.
6. Sprinkle cheese spread or processed cheese over it.
7. Your whit cheese pasta recipe is ready ,sprinkle little chili flakes and pasta seasonings on top of pasta as garnishing.