1. Heat the ghee, add cumin seeds and stir fry about 1 minute until fragrant.
2. Add onion, ginger, and carrot and saute about 5 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add turmeric, red chili powder and salt and saute 1 minute.
4. Add vegetable stock and simmer, covered, on medium heat for 15 minutes, or until carrots are soft.
5. Add spinach and cook for 5-8 minutes.
6. Remove soup from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
7. Puree soup in a blender.
8. Garnish with roasted sunflower seeds and serve.
9. Your Spinach Power Soup Recipe is ready.