How To Make Butternut Squash Longevity Soup Recipe Directions/Method:
1. Cut the butternut squash and sweet potatoes into small cubes, toss it with melted butter, brown sugar, salt and black pepper and spread it onto a greased roasting pan; bake at 180C for 1 hour, or until tender.
2. Saute onion in oil in a large pot until tender, add the chillies, minced garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
3. Add the thyme, curry powder, nutmeg, cinnamon stick, and bay leaves, mixing everything thoroughly.
4. When it becomes sticky, stir in the roasted butternut squash and potatoes, and vegetable stock.
5. Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
6. Remove the soup from the heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
7. Puree 1/3 of the soup in a blender then add back to the soup and stir well.
8. Add coconut milk and stir.
9.Your Butternut Squash Longevity Soup Recipe ,Garnished with pumpkin seeds & serve.