1. Take a pan heat it. Now add one spoon of ghee, add mustard seeds in it wait untill it crackels.
2. Now add asafoetida and then saute some curry leaves ,add chopped onion and green chilli saute it untill the onions turns into golden brown.
3. Now add semolina/ suji in it roast it light brown.
4. Add spices ( turmeric, salt, coriander powder, green chili, red chilli powder) in it and saute it.
3. In the end, add two bowl of water and cover it to cook for about 5-8 minutes. Till it soaked water.
4. Your semolina upma recipe is ready.
5. Serve it in a bowl and garnish it with curry leaves or green coriander.