How To Make Directions/Method:
1. First wash the mutton thoroughly and keep it aside.
2. Then add curd, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, roasted cumin, cinnamon in a vessel and make a paste of it well.
3. Now grind onion, garlic and ginger for a thick paste. take one onion and chop it. Then cut two green chilies.
4. Now put a cooker to heat it on the gas. When heated, add two spoons of mustard oil. Add toil in it when it get heat. Now add chopped onion and green chillies. Saute onions it untill it becomes golden brown, add garlic, onion, ginger paste. Now add yogurt spice paste in it. And sate it well untill it leaves oil.
5. Now mix the pieces of mutton and mix all the spices with muttor very well. Mix the mutton till its water becomes dry, add water in it.
6. Now cover the cooker with its lid and keep it for 3 whistles. your Mutton korma recipe is ready now serve it in a serving dish and decorate with green coriander and serve it with chapati or rice.