How To Make Cheese Pizza With Onion And Tomato Topping Directions/Method:
Making of Pizza base :
1. Take a bowl mix yeast, sugar and some fenugreek in warm water for about 8-10 minutes.
2. Add salt and butter in flour and mix it well with the yeast mixture. Then knead it with lukewarm water and keep it covered until it becomes doubled in size.
Making of Pizza Sauce :
1. Cut tomatoes saute it in a pan until it becomes soft.
2. Grind tomatoes and onions, in a mixer, and sieve it.
3. Pour that mixture in a fry pan and saute it till it becomes thick.
4. Your pizza sauce is ready.
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 2 minutes.
2. Divide the pizza dough into two parts and make 8 inches round the ball. Take a knife mark dot on pizza.
3. Now bake the pizza at 180 - 200 ° C for 10-15 minutes in the oven and after bake put it out.
4. Now spread the tomato sauce first on pizza base. Then add onion, tomatoes, processed cheese layer, chilli flakes on top and most lately, grate the cheese and spread it on the pizza base.
5. Now cook the pizza again in the oven for 5-7 minutes at the grill mode.
6. Once the pizza is cooked, take out the pizza from the oven, and cut it with the pizza cutter. Add the extra cheese from top and serve it.