How To Make Cheese Pizza With Black Pepper And Capsicum Topping Directions/Method:
Pizza base method:
1. First, mix yeast, sugar and some fenugreek with warm water in a bowl for 8-10 minutes.
2. Then add salt and butter in the other flour and mix well with the flavoured yeast mixture. Then knead it with lukewarm water and keep it covered until it is doubled.
Pizza Sauce Method:
1. Cut the tomatoes and add to a frying pan, cook until it becomes soft.
2. Grind (tomatoes, onions) in a mixer, and sieve it.
3. Put all these paste in a fry pan and cook it add the remaining ingredients in it until it thickens.
4. Your pizza sauce is ready.
Main Pizza Method:
1. Heat the preheating oven at 180 degree temperature for 2 minutes.
2. Divide the pizza dough into two parts and make 8 inches round ball of it. take a knife and mark or hole on the round chappati made by balls.
3. Now cook pizza at 180 - 200 ° C for 10-15 minutes in the oven and take it out.
4. Now spread the tomato sauce first on the pizza base. Then after onion, tomatoes, processed cheese layer, Round capsicum, Raw Black pepper on top and most lately, grate the cheese and spread it on the pizza base.
5. Now cook the pizza again in the oven for 5-7 minutes at the grill mode.
6. Once the pizza is cooked, take out the pizza from the oven, and cut it from the pizza cutter. Add the extra cheese and serve it from the top.
7. Your Cheese Pizza is ready.